Zapier is a great tool to automate tasks by connecting different apps you use everyday. Using Zapier, you can connect your Getform form to 1500+ different apps to make your own automations to speedup your workflow.
In this post, we wanted to share with you the most common Zaps used with Getform. Here's the list of most popular Zaps and use cases:
- Store submissions in Google Sheets
2. Send submissions to Gmail or send auto-replies from Gmail
3. Create new folders on Google Drive from Getform submissions
4. Send Google Calendar invites for meetings
5. Add new customers as Google Contacts
6. Send submissions to Slack channels
7. Share submissions with specific team members based on responses
Mailchimp & Mandrill
8. Add new customers to specific lists on Mandrill/Mailchimp
9. Send emails on Mandrill for new Getform submissions
10. Tag customers based on form submissions
11. Send email campaigns based on Getform submissions
12. Create new Trello cards for each Getform submission
13. Update cards based on new form submissions
14. Update Salesforce opportunities with each submission
15. Create new opportunities from submissions
16. Add new contacts to your lead lists.
17. Save entries as text files
18. Upload files from submissions
19. Create new Airtable records when new Getform submissions are received
20. Send Tweets from new Getform Submissions
21. Create Basecamp 3 projects from Getform submissions
22. Create PDF and Word docs on WebMerge from new submission files.
23. Add new Getform submissions to Xero as new invoices
24. Send messages on Intercom for new submissions on Getform
25. Send Twilio SMS notifications for Getform submissions.
We hope this gives you a good start on the power of automating your forms using Getform's Zapier integration . If you want to see the full list of use cases, visit Getform's integration here.
Haven't created your first form yet?
Get started by creating your Getform form now!Create your form
Don't know how to get started?
Follow our Zapier guide on our documentationConnect your form with Zapier
Thank you for reading it! We keep enhancing Getform by listening to you, leave us your feature requests at https://getform.nolt.io or vote on the existing ones.
Just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out.
Mertcan from Getform
Form backend platform for designers and developers